Our HVAC services provide a delivery model that can support the end to end management of works from the identification of a business requirement through early engagement scoping, sanctioning, design support and completion and testing of an installed system.
We have in house capability with site recognised and SQEP key personnel who have delivered a number of projects and tasks throughout the Sellafield site for the last twenty years.
At the centre of our HVAC Services capability is our experienced HVAC installation team which is fully supported by our in house CE&I, Mechanical & Decommissioning Engineering departments to provide a seamless fully integrated approach.
Each team member is highly skilled in their core discipline but also carries forward the experience and knowledge gained from delivering as part of a multi-discipline team across a wide range of HVAC projects. Our core team of approximately 60 operatives can be supplemented from within our internal engineering teams or alternatively through our supply chain partners. All of the Shepley HVAC resource capability possesses either SC or DV security clearance allowing them to be deployed with minimum lead times.
We firmly believe that the Shepley group of companies and their supply chain partners can provide a fully integrated solution for the any HVAC project.
- Strategic fit for purpose solutions supported by early engagement of key stakeholders
- Cost efficient, sustainable delivery model that supports portfolio scalability
- Optimum solutions utilising previously gained LFE
- Reduction of linear approach allowing further parallel activities to be achieved (focussed forward planning and scoping)
- Efficiencies gained by utilisation of streamlined approach to local SME’s
- Reduced design costs due to early vendor/installer integration
- Access to the wider in-house capability and capacity (not limited to) ME&I Design Services
- Risk and Stakeholder management
- Safety Documentation Authoring (PMP’s, HAZOP etc)
- Civil Design / Civil Site Works
- Multi-discipline Planning
- Offsite Testing Facilities (FAT / Integrated Testing)
- Commissioning Services
- LEV system statutory testing to BOHS P601 standard